Process 1 - Liquid Fill Tutorial

For my infographic, I considered showing the process of how wine is made from the grapes being picked to it being poured into someone's wine glass at home. All in all, I think that process is interesting, and there are some unique parts of it which people would be interested to see animated!

The tutorial I chose was for Adobe After Effects on how to make a shape appear as though it is filling with liquid. It also includes a way to make the liquid look as if it is flowing naturally and settling in a glass. I found this tutorial perfect for my subject (though I'm not completely decided on it at this point). I'll put a link to the tutorial right here.

Below is my video showing the results of following this tutorial. I added my own style to it. I'm thinking that in a further development of this infographic, this will be accompanied by other animations and/or text.

Depending on the length of this infographic, I will probably want to focus just on one type of wine. If I am able to make it longer, I will choose multiple. Fermentation sciences and alcohol processing is always something that's been fascinating to me, so I hope I can progress with this topic without too much trouble.

Comments

  1. This already looks super professional, this seems like a rather ambitious idea but I am excited to see how everything works out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. This is really cool. I really like how it swirls around in the glass. Interested to see how you use this visually in your infographic. Could you make something else swirl like the ocean or something?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts