Process 3 - Melty Word Effect

I haven't been able to work as much as I want on this project, but hopefully I'll be catching up soon. For my title screen, I want to stick with the liquid effects theme and have the word wine melt into a puddle which will then pour into another screen below it. I'm still figuring it all out, but in this process video, I have accomplished the melting word effect, though it still needs polishing. Like with the last video, I used mattes on each layer (of text) to do this and a series of keyframes (position & rotation).

Here is a link to the melty text tutorial!

Comments

  1. Woah! Where did the wine go? haha. I think this is a really cool effect and I think that it goes good with your first one you had in a glass. One thing I would recommend is to make sure there are no sharp lines with the shape at the end since its a liquid. Cant wait to see whats next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nick about the sharp edges of the liquid but I understand that you are still polishing it. I am a big fan of the type as well, the shapes remind me of the illustrator wine glass look you had in you last video.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts