Process 3 - Storyboard

This is a really simple storyboard for my cultural property theft PSA. I want to use the topographical effect I've been working on in my tutorial videos (posted in the two previous posts) throughout the video. I kind of want to have everything morph into each other. I've been able to do it with text, but images are a little trickier. However, I've been working on it, and I think there's a way to do it with the same effect. The information I'll be including will be general statistics about cultural property theft, destruction of specific sites around the world for a myriad of causes, and objects stolen. At the end, I will include a call to action and list of things the common man could do to hinder these crimes and tragic destructions of cultural sites. I may have to be flexible with the amount of content, however, if it's going to only be a minute long.


 

Comments

  1. Wow this topic is so interesting, cultural property. It is a little hard to understand your thumbnails but I trust you. Your projects always turn out amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really coming together nicely. The storyboard that you posted is neat. I can see your idea visually and it makes sense so I am excited to see that come together in real life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts