Project 5 Final Video - Visual Sequential Narrative

*** For some reason, the audio and type got a little weird and choppy in export, and it is NOT like that in After Effects. Also, I may have posted late, because the YouTube copyright check took SO long for no reason (like ten minutes - I ended up having to delete the draft and upload it again, and then it worked). I think my computer is having problems, but I hope you enjoy the video anyway.

It took some time to make all the illustrations for Lewis Carrol's Jabberwocky, but I made them! I used the 'Vegas' effect to draw in the lines of each hand-done illustration after transferring them to after effects. Then, I applied a 'Turbulence Distribution' effect to the line drawings and the colour underneath. To reveal the colour, I used a 'Film Burn' effect. The paper texture mixed with these effects and the typeface I chose to subtitle the story gives the whole video an analog feel which is what I wanted! Overall, I'm pretty proud of this narrative.


Comments

Popular Posts